GarciaEnnergetics™ Practitioners Certification Guidelines
Practitioner Certificate of Completion
1) All candidates must complete Section 1, Section 2 and Section 3.
2) Completion Program provided by GarciaEnnergetics™.
a) All candidates must review Section 1, 2 and 3. These must be reviewed 3 times and each candidate must complete an internship in 3 classes,
one of which must be a Section 1 Class.
b) Student must document 100 hours of practice time in journal format.
c) A certificate of completion will be issued once all the requirements above have been met.
d) Certified Practitioners can use “Certified GarciaEnnergetics™ Practitioner” on their business cards, i.e. materials. Those who have not been
certified must use “GarciaEnnergetics™ Practitioner in Training”.
e) Practitioners and Interns that have completed their initial 3 class requirements may return as interns under the following: 1. By invitation as a
Mentor with express permission from GarciaEnnergetics™.
3) GarciaEnnergetics™ Tele-Class Participation.
a) Students will be credited 2hrs of practice, applicable to the 100hrs of practice required for certification.
b) Students can only apply up to 20hrs of tele-class based practice toward certification.
GarciaEnnergetics™ Certified Practitioners
1) A certified practitioner must attend no less than one review class every 2 years and one Tele-Class(when available) with Dr. Hector E. Garcia, D.C. or they will be considered inactive and removed from our list of active practitioners.
2) Only Dr. Garcia’s official GarciaEnnergetics™ workshop manuals, handouts, charts and books will be used as materials in any official practice
group given outside of GarciaEnnergetics™. Any unauthorized reproduction of GarciaEnnergetics™ teachings, products, or website materials will
be considered a copyright infringement and will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law as well as being liable for civil actions.
3) All materials will be purchased through GarciaEnnergetics™ or Garcia Transformational Seminars™.
4) Any unauthorized materials not from GarciaEnnergetics™ used in a practice group will be automatic grounds for revocation of certification and
affiliation unless the materials have been approved by GarciaEnnergetics™.
5) Students that use the workshops for the sole purpose of marketing and self-promotion will not be allowed to return.
Teaching GarciaEnnergetics™ Classes
1) The certificate of completion issued in connection with this program is not an Instructor Certification.
2) You agree that you will not teach, instruct, or present yourself as a teacher or instructor of GarciaEnnergetics™/ Garcia Transformational
3) Any misrepresentation or unauthorized teaching of workshop materials not approved by Dr. Hector E. Garcia, D.C. or GarciaEnnergetics™ will be
grounds for revocation of practitioner certificate of completion.
4) All prospective students completing the program can only be certified by Dr. Hector E. Garcia, D.C. or GarciaEnnergetics™.
5) Certified Practitioners are Independent Practitioners and are not employees of GarciaEnnergetics™ or Garcia Transformational Seminars™.
6) A Certified Practitioner is not a Certified Instructor. GarciaEnnergetics™ will have a self mastery program available for its certified practitioners.
Upon completion of this program there will be an opportunity to teach under the guidelines of GarciaEnnergetics™ and Dr. Hector E. Garcia, D.C.
Rules Governing Automatic Revocation of Certification and Affiliation
1) Misrepresentation of GarciaEnnergetics™, Garcia Transformational Seminars™, or Dr. Hector E. Garcia’s name.
2) Misrepresentation in use, diagnosis and or treatment of pathologies or disease.
3) Diagnosis of a disease or pathology (not applicable to medical professionals i.e. Physicians, Chiropractors, Acupuncturists).
4) Unsubstantiated claims of healing and or treatment.
5) Misuse and misrepresentation of Dr. Hector E. Garcia’s teaching, materials, products, website, or techniques.
6) Any and all forms of copyright or trademark infringement or unauthorized reproduction of teaching materials, manuals, charts, books, tapes,
photographs, CD’s, Homeopathic remedies, products or website.
Any violation or infringement of the above will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law and be liable for civil action.
There are no refunds on tuition fees. Dr. Hector E. Garcia, D.C. and GarciaEnnergetics™ retain the right to cancel and reschedule classes if needed. Dr. Hector E. Garcia, D.C. and GarciaEnnergetics™ accept no responsibility for travel expenses incurred in the event of a workshop cancelation or relocation. Videotaping, audio recording, or photography will not be permitted without express written permission in advance.
The statements/rules/guidelines/regulations and requirements presented in this article are applicable to the former entity of Garcia Innergetics as well as the trademark GarciaEnnergetics™, a part of Garcia Transformational Seminars™